1. Do....Wash your hair! It is a compete and TOTAL LIE that dirty hair works better for an updo!!! We will put product in your hair to rough it up and create texture. You can't get any volume out of your hair with a greasy root.
2. Don't... Don't show us a picture of Kim Kardashian and ask for natural makeup. She has more makeup on in one picture than you have ever worn your entire life!
3. Do... Feed your bridesmaids breakfast AND lunch!!! These girls are hungry and need to be fed. A lot of times the pictures will start around 12/1pm and you won't eat dinner till 7pm! Be kind to them and feed their bellies.
4. Don't... try and squeeze 10 girls hair and makeup into 2 hours. Allow the professionals to create the timeline for your day. If you are late with hair and makeup, then you are going to be late for everything!
5. Do... try to have you and your bridesmaids look for inspiration pictures before you sit in the chair. This will help US keep right on schedule.
6. Don't ... Show a picture with a long ponytail and have your hair cut to your shoulders. I mean, need I say more. When looking for inspiration try and be realistic. Find a style of someone with similar hair color and length. This also goes for makeup!
7. Do... agree the night before who is going to be the first to get hair and makeup on the wedding day. Bridesmaids, we will be there at the end to re-curl and touchup the makeup before you walk out the door! Someone has to go first!
8. Don't... forget your lip color to touch up throughout the day!!! This goes for bridesmaids, mother of the bride, mother of the groom and most importantly THE BRIDE!! Make sure to talk to your makeup artist about what color she used at your trial so your look is consistent through out the day.
9. Do... open a gift from the groom BEFORE you get your makeup application!! This will ensure the BEST quality work.
10. Don't... wear a sticky shirt. Wear a silk or satin robe, a scoop neck tank top, so the hair can glide across and not stick to it.
11. Don't... forget to HAVE FUN!!!!!!! Enjoy the day :)